Malaria Home > Malarone
Are There Side Effects?Just like any medicine, Malarone can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug Interactions With MalaroneMalarone can potentially react with several other medicines (see Malarone Drug Interactions).
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Recent vomiting or diarrhea
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Malarone and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Malarone and Breastfeeding).